Build a Democracy that works for everyone.
Missourians deserve a state government that is open, accountable and puts people before lobbyists, wealthy donors and partisan politics. That’s why we’re teaming up with CLEAN Missouri, to help get big money out of state politics to ensure candidates represent us – their constituents — instead of just the wealthy few.
Amendment 1 will:
- Lower campaign contribution limits
- Eliminate almost all lobbyist gifts
- Make legislators wait at least two years before becoming lobbyists
- Require legislative records be open to the public, and
- Ensure neither political party is given an unfair advantage when new maps are drawn after the next census
Learn more about Amendment 1 here.
Build an economy that works for everyone.
Short-sighted politicians in Jefferson City have continuously put special interests before Missouri families, making sure wages stay low for thousands of Missouri workers. We are more committed than ever to raising the minimum wage for Missouri families on the 2018 ballot.
Too many Missouri parents struggle to make ends meet and put food on the table because they earn just $300 a week working full time. Proposition B campaign would:
- Raise Missouri’s minimum wage to $8.60 in 2019
- Increase by 85 cents a year until it reaches $12.00 in 2023.
Learn more about the movement to raise up Missouri’s economy and working families here.