August 3, 2010 – Primary Election Vote NO on Missouri Proposition C
The so-called “Health Care Freedom Act” tricks voters into protecting insurance companies instead of people.
Don’t be fooled! Vote NO!
- This ballot issue is a tricky way to protect insurance companies. Today, insurance companies have rights—the right to drop us if we get sick, the right to turn us down if we have pre-existing conditions. The new health reform law will stop those insurance company abuses. Proposition C protects insurance companies, not people.
- People are still playing politics with health
have a new law that will protect us from insurance companies who charge
and more every year. We need to move forward and stop making
care a toxic political issue.
- By taking aim at the new rules for insurance companies, Proposition C will make our insurance premiums skyrocket and boost insurance company profits.
YOUR NO VOTE MEANS
- Insurance companies will have limits on what they can charge us in premiums and copays.
- People with Medicare will get free preventive care and help paying for prescriptions.
- Our insurance costs will slow down because we won’t be paying for the uninsured.
- 500,000 Missourians will gain access to affordable health insurance!
Protect our Health Care Victory! Vote NO on Prop C, Aug. 3!!